Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Design flaw?

Some time ago I came across something that I found so funny that I kept a sample as proof that I was not making it up.

While on a flight within Asia (on a major Asian carrier who will remain nameless), I was rummaging through the seat pocket in front of me and noticed the 'barf bag'. I took it out and quickly realized that this one had what I would call a major design flaw. It had a perforated tab at the top that needed to be removed before using said barf bag.

I don't know about you, but by the time I finally concede defeat and admit that I am about to 'yawn in technicolor', there is precious little time between that admission and the commencement of said yawning. If I were to discover this need for removing the perforated tab only at this time, I fear it would be too late. You can imagine the scene . . . "Oh boy! I can't stop this thing. Better get out the barf bag. Hey!! What the heck!! Oh crud!! (insert puking sounds here)". Not a pretty picture.

A perforated tab on a barf bag? Major design flaw in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home