Sunday, January 08, 2006

a season of travel

I and my family are heading into a season of travel. From our home in India we will spend the next 6 months in numerous places. Other parts of India, a lot of different parts of America, and then back home to India. In fact, between now and mid-June, I will (if all things stay as they are planned right now) only be at my home for 6 weeks between now and June, and will take approximately 20-25 flights each.

While it is nice to build up so many frequent flier miles (we get to do fun things with them like fly family members to where we are so we can see them, etc.), the fact that my 'hiney' is permanently shaped like an airplane seat is never a good thing. I used to think all the travel would be the fun part of what we have chosen to do with our lives. Now, i just endure the travel part and enjoy getting to see the people in the places we go.

During our time in America we will be in Michigan, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Minnesota, Florida, Virginia and maybe one or two other places as well. Want to see us in one of those places? Drop us an email and let us know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home