Monday, January 09, 2006

Got an itch

I have picked up a nagging itch. No, not the kind that need an ointment or anything. Nothing a doctor can heal. I have the itch for a new laptop. Mine is almost 4 years old now and has of late started making some noises that a healthy laptop ought not to make.

I get asked by people once in a while (I work in technology related things so they think I know what I am talking about) about what to get in a laptop, etc. I sort of live vicariously through them and their purchase of a new machine.

I started looking recently for one for myself, hoping to be able to afford one in the next couple of months. I know what I want, now I just have to find a way to pay for it. I can already see myself sitting with it, working away, happily enjoying its power and resources.

Its good to dream. Now if only it comes true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home