Monday, June 12, 2006

Jet lag

It is now 4:40 am and I have been awake for a couple of hours now. After returning to India from the US on Saturday morning, we began the process of settling in. Within 12 hours all of our suitcases were unpacked and the stuff that was in them was put in its rightful place. Everything was in order . . . . . except for our sleep patterns.

We have done this trip more times than I would like to count, and in some ways it gets easier each time to readjust. For some reason this time it is taking longer for me to get back on to a normal schedule. I realize it has only been two days, but I often am doing fine by now.

So why the additional struggle this time? No idea. I am not all that frustrated by it because in my head I know what is happening. That knowledge does not, however, help me stay awake at 3 in the afternoon when I can hardly keep me eyes open.

Hopefully it gets better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home