Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Favorite things said by my son recently

My son continues to amaze me with his questions, behavior and sayings. Here are a few of his most recent ones.

‘Daddy, I love you.’ (who can resist that one?)
‘Daddy, did you know that a giraffe’s tongue is so long he can clean his own ears with it?’ (really?)
‘Hey daddy, are you proud of me?’ (usually asked in a tender manner)
‘Daddy, why did you say {insert anything said in a moment of frustration}?’ (ouch!)
‘Daddy, I’m really, really sorry.’ (sucking up)
‘Its ok daddy, I forgive you.’ (after he did something wrong and was told to apologize for it – haven’t quite gotten that one down yet)
‘BUT I AM NOT TIRED!!!!’ (said in the midst of a complete hissy-fit)
‘If you give me some M&Ms I will be SO good.’ (deal making at age 4)
‘Hey daddy, if the airplane’s wings fall off we would crash and die.’ (good understanding of physics)
‘Why did Jesus make mosquitoes?’ (very good question)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home