Saturday, September 30, 2006

Jet lag stinks

One of the downsides to having been gone so long is that I was totally adjusted to the time zones of the US. I was in all 4 time zones, some of them numerous times. But now that I am back, jet lag has set in.

I went to bed last night at about 10 pm. My rule is to stay awake until at least 9 pm on the day you arrive and for the first several days. That can be torturous at times, but it really does help. I made until 10 the day I arrived. Not bad.

Then 3 am rolled around. Uggh! I hate this part.

By 3:30 or so I conceded defeat and got up to do some work for a while. Might as well make use of the time rather than lay there agonizing over how much sleep I am missing.

So here I sit, blogging and writing emails and catching up on things to be done. Darn you, jet lag!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home