Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nearly headed home

In just two days I will be on my way home. I realized the other day as I was flying in that I only have two more flights before arriving home.

This trip has been a long one, and I am ready to be home. I miss my wife, I miss my kids and every time I think about buying things to bring home to them I miss them more. I love bringing them things, and hate that the airlines have lowered the free baggage allowance down to 50 pounds per suitcase. I realize that Americans have been so totally spoiled for years with such massive baggage allowances (70 pounds each up until late last year), but still, when you get used to it it is hard to drop down to only 50 pounds per bag. I could fit so many more goodies in for my wife and kids when it was 70 pounds.

I am bringing home some fun things on this trip that will hopefully bring them joy. We will have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home