Friday, June 20, 2008

I got nothing

It has been a very dry spell as far as the blog goes lately. Not just lately, but for months now it seems. I am not sure why that is exactly, because it is not for want of things happening in my life. I just have not felt like much of it was ‘worth’ posting stuff about.

Perhaps that is a result of my wit (as well as my sarcasm) being out of adjustment, likely due to the heavy travel schedule of the first half of the year and the ensuing tiredness and perpetual state of trying to catch up on things. Perhaps it is just me being old.

In an effort to get things rolling, let me recap the last few months.

Came back from the US in mid-January, only to leave three days later for a different part of the country for the better part of a month, then home for a few weeks to get various things done, then off to the US for 3 weeks for meetings in several cities, then back home for less than 2 weeks before going to the UK and France for 2 weeks (a week of work and a week of vacation, which was great), then home for less than 2 weeks before returning to the UK for another 3 days of unexpected meetings, followed by a very short trip to another part of the country for a weekend, and finally home this last Sunday night late.

As I read that, my head hurts a little, thinking about all that happened, and all that needs to happen in follow up to all those trips and meetings.

So, there you have it. I got nothing. Nothing but a pile of things to do. But thankfully I am home for the foreseeable future, and should have time to make it through a good part of my list.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home