Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fantasy Football

So I am trying my hand at fantasy football for the first time this year. Having lived overseas for the last nearly 8 years I have become woefully out of touch with the NFL and who is hot and who is not. I also only have a loose understanding of how the systems work and so on. I actually only signed up for this league as a kind gesture to my friend and his son who started it.

However, week 3 are in the books and I am beginning to feel like I could get into this. Way into this. Which is part of the reason I stayed away. I know the ease with which something like this could quickly eat up a LOT of time. Like everyone these days, I have a lot to get done, and a family to try to be with some times too.

Part of the reason I am getting into it is because I am winning our league right now. I know that will likely not last for long, but it is fun for now. I actually had every intention of just doing the signups and then leaving my team roster as is for the whole season and see what happened. However, I have now found myself doing a little research on my players and who they are matched up against this week to see if they need to be benched or what.

And time is ticking away. Got to make sure this does not become an addiction of sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home