Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas comes early

Christmas has come early this year to our house. My mother-in-law arrived for her annual Thanksgiving trip to visit us, and with her comes a load of goodies for us all. New clothes for the kids, fun treats for us all to eat, and usually a couple of things for my wife and I.

This year I had asked her to bring some attachments for my wife’s recently acquired KitchenAid mixer. We will now be slicing, shredding and grinding things in addition to mixing things.

And I will be happily listening to music and watching various kinds of entertainment on my new 80 GB video i-pod. Wow!! I could have only wished for this, and yet somehow here it is in my hot little hands. I have been hesitant to tell my wife what I have read about how mine is advanced over her measly old 60 GB video i-pod. :)

God is good to us, and so are our family and friends who continue to spoil us with the desires of our hearts and so much more. We are blessed indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home