Wednesday, October 18, 2006

List of ten

I have seen several people using lists of 10 things to help people get to know them a little bit. I have decided to do this, but in the form of a quiz.

Below are ten things that are true about me. Each of the ten things corresponds to the numbers 1-10. Match the statement with the number and either reply with a comment or send me an email. There might even be a prize for the winner. Hint – each of the numbers from 1-10 is only used once – there are no duplicate numbers and each number is used at least once.

# of my fingers I have broken at one time or another
# of dogs I wish we could have
# of years we have been married
# of dogs we have
# of years we have lived in India
the age of our daughter
# of my football jersey from 8th grade
# of knee surgeries I have had
# of different sports I competed in during school
the age of our son

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home