Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Discombobulated!!

That’s about how I feel today. My cold is still holding on in some ways. Yesterday was worse than today, though.

I just feel out of sorts. I have that drugged up on anti-histamines kind of feeling, but I have not had any in a few days. My stomach does not take kindly to almost any kind of food, and as a result I have not eaten much in the last few days. I sometimes describe this feeling as ‘disconnected’. Bordering on an out of body like experience, where at times it feels like I am in the corner of the room watching myself act out this moment in time.

I really don’t like feeling this way and hope it passes on soon.

Sometimes when I feel all cruddy like this I have to remember that I actually have it pretty good. It could be that I am in the hospital with a much worse condition or injury, or even worse with some kind of sickness that has no cure. Yes, things could be much worse.

So buck up, little camper. This too, will soon pass and you will be back to normal – well . . . . . . . as normal as you’ve ever been. Not that normal is a work usually ascribed to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home