Saturday, December 06, 2008

12

Today the number 12 is important. Why? Here are twelve 12s about me.

-Leah and I have been married for 12 years as of today.
-We were married in the 12th month of the year.
-Our kids’ combined ages total 12 years (7 and 5).
-I have been to approx 12% of the world (according to my Facebook gizmo)
-We have 12 employees in our company here.
-We as a company are working on 12 different projects right now.
-I have a car with a 12 volt battery in it.
-If you add the numbers on the license plate of our car (8547) and divide it by 2, you get 12.
-If you add up the numbers on the license plate of my motorcycle (9690) and divide it by 2, you also get 12.
-It was 12 years ago that we first came to this country to visit.
-I am not currently in any kind of 12 step program.
-I like Diet Coke, which comes in 12 ounce cans.

So there you have it. Twelve 12s about me. What about you? Any 12s in your life? Or another number?

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Dean Christensen said...

For me... 12 days till Christmas Eve. Aaarrgggghhhh!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

On the first day of Christmas.....

never mind hahahaha. It's nice that you posted Kevin! It's been awhile.

and I'm a little scared that you recognize all that stuff about 12 (seriously, license plate numbers??).

I guess I haven't thought of special significant numbers in my life. I'm still trying to memorize my own license plate. maybe 1.61 because that's the current price of gas??? (hip hip hooray!)

well anyway, I hope you keep posting! it's good to hear what's going on in your life and your posts always make me laugh!

~Kacy~

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Brad said...

KK
It has been 12 months since I last visited your blog.
Be Well
bg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home